ITI can handle all your structured cabling projects.
Whether your business needs a few cable drops, or a whole building wired. Our highly skilled cabling technicians team will provide guaranteed cabling services, and excellent customer support.
ITI will help you design a structured cabling system that will allow your business to cost effectively manage the complex voice, data and other low voltage cable infrastructures required by today’s networks.
- Cabling design and implementation
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Cat 5,6 etc. for Voice and Data applications
- CCTV, Video and Sound Cabling
- Identification of existing Cable System and Labeling/Schematics
- Migration from existing to the new system.
- Armored, Plenum, PVC
DAS provides First Responders the ability to communicate anywhere in a building during an Emergency
DAS In-Building and Outside Plant
We Install DAS for Commercial Building, Hospitals, University Campuses, Hotels, Convention Centers
Reliable communications and uninterrupted wireless coverage for voice and data inside buildings is critical for daily business and for rapid response during emergency situations.
System Analysis and Baseline Testing
- Wireless system and customer needs analysis
- In-building walksin to collect benchmark data for designs or if new construction, we can work off your plans
- On-site RF analysis using portable test equipment
- Technology and product selection
- Security needs analysis
- RF coverage modeling and analysis
- Distributed antenna system design and mapping
- Technical design including schematic diagrams
- System capacity and grade of service analysis
- Bandwidth and link budget analysis
- Co-channel and adjacent channel interference analysis
- Network installation project management
- Construction management
- Antenna system installation w/ compliance to Industry Installation Standards
- Coverage and system acceptance testing
Small Cell Services
Small cells make up a rapidly growing share of cellular network infrastructure, deployed by carriers and enterprise users to expand coverage and capacity. Compared to DAS solutions, they are relatively easy to install in locations such as street lamps and in office buildings. However, small cells themselves are growing increasingly complex. In addition to supporting 3G cellular and 4G LTE networks, small cells are expected to be the primary network infrastructure for 5G network deployments. To serve enterprise needs, small cells also need to support multiple operators. This greater complexity increases the importance of small cell antenna system performance and network design. Small cells also exist in complex heterogeneous network environments, requiring careful network planning, testing, and optimization to avoid interference issues.
ITI can provide complete turnkey installation services for your small cell projects. Please contact us to go over your project and for more details on how we can help you build your small cell network.