ITI is seeking qualified professionals to join our team and growing company.
ITI provides full turnkey infrastructure installation and maintenance services for network, broadcast, wireless, and power industries in North America.
We are currently seeking professionals that know how to work in a team environment, help their team solve problems, deliver the highest quality of work, safety and accomplish the job. We seek professionals that are looking for a long term career, not just a paycheck and that are driven to succeed. What we offer in return is steady work, fair pay and room for advancement. No company is perfect, but the right people can help a company become a better one for everyone.
ITI also has an apprenticeship program for training people who might not have the experience but who have the will to learn our trades and advance toward being a journeyman.
Thank you for taking a moment to check our company out and see if we might be a good fit for each other.
Please complete our on line application, up load your resume/cv and certifications for consideration for each position.
(All documentation must be in a word or pdf format, files can be no more than 10 megs combined.)
ITI is an equal opportunity employer, building a diverse work force and offers a safe and drug free work environment.
ITI Career Opportunities To Be Filled
- Must have at least 5 years experience, 1 year as a top hand and 1 year as active foreman with no accidents or safety violations
- Current drivers license, no major moving violations, suspensions or accidents in the last 3 years. ( CDL a plus)
- Must Pass a background and drug test.
- Certifications, ( fall protection/rescue, cpr, OSHA 30, rigging, rf etc.)
- Equipment certification ( hoist and forklifts etc)
- Experience working with ginpoles/track poles
- Antenna and lines ( broadcast, wireless, microwave etc.)
- Sweep testing
- Closeouts, required daily reports/pictures.
- Helping enforce companies safety and quality policies
- Read blue prints, plans and organize a job for the crew.
- Help train new tower hands.
- All foreman are required to work along with their crews and climb as needed to inspect the work, closeouts requirement and safety checks.
- Must have at least one year of experience, ( we provide training through our apprenticeship program) if the right person has the desire to learn and not the experience.Must pass a background and drug test.
- Current drivers license
- Certifications ( fall protection/rescue, OSHA 10, cpr, first aid, rigging, rf)
ITI offers competitive wages, covers hotel and food for travel, company transportation and room for advancement.
All jobs are for local hires, no relocation reimbursements and employment is subject to passing the 90 day probationary period.
ITI is seeking qualified project managers for the following markets.
- South East
- North East
- Central/Mid Atlantic
- 3 to 5 years in a Project Manger position, prefer a person that has work their self up from a tower or civil field position. ( Prefer wireless, telecom or broadcast experience)
- Current climbing certification for fall protection/rescue, cpr, OSHA 30, rigging etc.
- PM Certifications, work experience will be considered as a substitute
- Sweep and Pim testing
- Valid drivers license
- Proven track record of completing project and safety violations
- Pass a background and drug test
ITI will provide a vehicle allowance, gas and travel reimbursement, competitive base salary and performance bonuses. Compensation package will be based on results and negotiations.
All PM's must be local to the markets they will work in. No reimbursement for relocation if available.
Business Development Manager
ITI is seeking an experience business development manger with a proven record of sales and building business relationships.
- A person with hand on field experience in the wireless, telecom and broadcast industries
- Proven sales and relationship track record ( you will be required to prove your track record and provide references)
- Certifications, PM, field, etc
- Work experience and performance will be considered instead of certifications.
- Travel in Market area will be require to meet with existing and new clients as needed.
ITI offers a competitive based salary, travel expenses reimbursement, car allowance and performance bonuses base on meeting or exceeding defined sales goals.
More detailed information will be provide during the interviewing process.